Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Need a LiveReport wich shows all tasks created by specific user
Thorsten Schulte
How do I create a LiveReport that shows all tasks created by a specific user?!The Report should also output the task status.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Peter_Arens_(p_arenspe_-_(deleted))
This report should show who is assigned to the task. I mean I want to see all tasks created by Person A, I would like to see to which persons this task is assigned to and I want to see in which status this task is.Thanks for your help.Peter
Ulvi_Jogioja
Hello!This isn't so difficult LiveReport to make. Just set Inputs to User, Param%1 to User Input 1 and Param%2 to Report Fields. First Display Column should be set to Status and second to AssignedTo.SQL should look something like this: SELECT DTree.Name, %2, DTree.Status AS Status, KUAF.Name AS AssignedTo FROM DTree INNER JOIN Assignees ON DTree.DataID = Assignees.DataID INNER JOIN KUAF ON Assignees.AssignedTo = KUAF.ID WHERE (DTree.UserID = %1) AND (DTree.SubType = 206)Hope it helps,Henry