Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
CreateVersion with BinaryReader and DirectoryServices
Kyle_Baley
Am trying to use the CreateVersion overload that accepts a BinaryReader (using C# and .NET 2.0) but when I do, I get an error:-------------------An unhandled exception of type 'System.ObjectDisposedException' occurred in mscorlib.dllAdditional information: Cannot access a closed file.-------------------This appears to be a .NET error and not a Livelink one.Other notes:- I'm running a test Windows Forms application- I'm logged in as a user with Admin credentials and as someone with full access to the object I'm creating a version for- The code works fine if I create the Session object using port 2099 and supplying a username/password. It fails only when I create the Session by passing a CGI value and using AD.I have a feeling there is an issue in the LAPI_NETp assembly but will entertain most other suggestions. In the meantime, I'm off to play with Reflector.Thanks,Kyle Baley
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Kyle_Baley
Open Text has confirmed that this is a bug in LAPI.
Guy_Turton
Has this bug been fixed?I am having the exact same problem.
Carsten_Kulms
Message from Carsten Kulms via eLinkAn issue labeled "Cannot access a closed file error message returnedwhile creating a document using .NET when NTLM authenticaiton isenabled" (LPO-158) has been fixed a while ago.Which product versions are in use (SDK, LES)?In case of current versions I recommend to contact Open Text CustomerSupport.
Guy_Turton
We're using 9.5.0.1. Has the fixed been applied to this version?
Guy_Turton
Fixed it by using adding Livelinks 9.6.0 version of LAPI_NETp.dll in my bin directory instead of version 9.5.01