Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Problem using attrSetValues with some field types
steve_lindahl
Hi,I've written a small LAPI program using VB.NET. It is supposed to load metadata from an external SQL Server table. I've run into some problems with the use of attrSetValues due to my lack of experience. I've had good luck with Text Fields and Text Popups, but I've run into trouble setting Date Fields and Text Popups which are not locked and have a max number greater than one. I've kept attrValuesPath set to "" and attrValues set to the value I?m trying to put in those fields, either a date or a string. I was hoping someone might have a suggestion I could try.Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet