Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
What has someone done during a period of time??
Peter_Arens_(p_arenspe_-_(deleted))
Hello,I do need a report which shows me, what someone did in a period of time.I mean what this person viewed and created and where this person did an edit??How do I have to create such a live report?Thanks for your helpPeter
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bruno_De_Planchon
You can try this bit of SQL I've written, unless you have a different data structure, it should show you all the actions on objects made by a particular user between two dates :select b.*, c.mimetype, a.auditdate, a.event from daudit a, dtree b, dversdata c where a.auditdate>=%2 and a.auditdate<=%3 and a.userid=%1 and b.dataid=a.dataid and c.docid=a.dataid and c.version=b.versionnum order by a.auditdate descwhere %1 is a user, and %2 and %3 are dates. I hope it helps
Peter_Arens_(p_arenspe_-_(deleted))
We do have Oracle, and I got the following mistake.[ORA-00942: table or view does not exist - select b.*, c.mimetype, a.auditdate, a.event from daudit a, dtree b, dversdata c where a.auditdate>=:A1 and a.auditdate<=:A2 and a.userid=:A3 and b.dataid=a.dataid and c.docid=a.dataid and c.version=b.versionnum order by a.auditdate desc]
Peter_Arens_(p_arenspe_-_(deleted))
I get no results although I know that there were things changed. What do I wrong??select b.*, c.mimetype, a.auditdate, a.eventid from dauditnew a, dtree b, dversdata c where a.auditdate>=%2 and a.auditdate<=%3 and a.userid=%1 and b.dataid=a.dataid and c.docid=a.dataid and c.version=b.versionnum order by a.auditdate desc
Bruno_De_Planchon
Have you checked the content of your "dauditnew" table ? Does it record users' actions, as our daudit table does ? You also have to make it a simple livereport, and ask for columns a.auditdate and a.eventid to be shown
Peter_Arens_(p_arenspe_-_(deleted))
Hello I found a way how this report works:select b.*, c.*, a.* from dauditnew a, dtree b, dversdata c where a.auditdate>=%2 and a.auditdate<=%3 and a.performerid=%1 and b.dataid=a.dataid and c.docid=a.dataid and c.version=b.versionnum order by a.auditdate descBut now I need the contrary which seems to be much more complicated. I need a report where I can see, who has nothing done during the last month for example??This is very important to get to know, because after that we could check if these persons still need a livelink licence.
John W. Simon, Jr.
This might help get you started...select id from kuaf where type = 0 and deleted = 0 and id not in (select distinct(performerid) from dauditnew where...)