Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How to not output character entities in a live report
David_Musselwhite_(escambadmin_-_(deleted))
In a live report is it possible to suppress special charac. being translated to character entities? For example, I have a Live report against an sql table that stores an objectID and I want to use a live report to select from that table and output a clickable link. I can build the <a hef=... into the sql query and concat but when it displays in the report it shows as just a text string - when I view the html source I see that the special characters such as < are written uning the & character.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet