Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
can a Livereport find its own ObjID ?
Michael_Ioannides
Hi,I have a livereport that shows documents having a specific category attribute.I use many versions of this livereport, each one looking for a different attribute value that is hardcoded in the WHERE sql statement.In the past I have used a common report that is called from URL livelink objects together with the attribure value parameter, as if it was a subreport. This does not suit me for other reasons.If the livereport was able to read its own objID I could get rid of the hardcoded value and make the report able to find the attribute either looking in the objects in the same folder or by putting the same value in the categories of the report.Is there a way to understand its own objID, as it is displayed in the URL when the report runs?Thank you,Michael IoannidesP.S. We do not have "webreports".
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet