Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
E1114112008-Could not get the Java VM.
Vikrama_Billava
Hello All,I have just installed Livelink9.6, JDK1.5 (and JRE).I tried calling a static method of my class using function 'JavaObject.InvokeStaticMethod()' and its giving me error 'Could not get the Java VM' (Error code-E1114112008).Is there anything needs to be setup mentioning JVM path? If YES, where all these setting are?Could you please guide me it setting up the things so that I can call JAVA class methods through Oscript?Thanks all...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans Stoop
Message from Hans Stoop via eLinkFirst thought: You are running the builder and not the service. The JVMwill not be loaded when you run the builder.Hans> -----Original Message-----> From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion > [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] > Sent: maandag 23 april 2007 8:26> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: E1114112008-Could not get the Java VM.> > E1114112008-Could not get the Java VM.> Posted by Gee, David on 04/23/2007 02:24 AM> > Hello All,> > I have just installed Livelink9.6, JDK1.5 (and JRE).> > I tried calling a static method of my class using function > 'JavaObject.InvokeStaticMethod()' and its giving me error > 'Could not get the Java VM' (Error code-E1114112008).> > Is there anything needs to be setup mentioning JVM path? If > YES, where all these setting are?> Could you please guide me it setting up the things so that I > can call JAVA class methods through Oscript?> > Thanks all...> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/786303>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll>
; > To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to > unsubscribe.development@elinkkc.opentext.com.> > >
Vikrama_Billava
Thanks Hans!!! U r correct I was working with builder only without the above mentioned startup parameter.Now the error is not coming...But I am facing a new error 'E1114112004 - Could not find the method.' when I try to execute following piece of code - Dynamic result = JavaObject.InvokeStaticMethod( "org.apache.fop.cli.Main", "main", {'-xml', 'd:\test\testFC.xml', '-xsl', 'd:\test\testFC.xsl', '-pdf', 'd:\test\testFC12345.pdf'} )main method is already present in above class. Even though I try to invoke other static methods in the class the same error is coming up...Can u please help?Thanks a lot...
Hans Stoop
Message from Hans Stoop via eLinkYou need to add your jar file to the opentext.ini file in the[javaserver] section.Hans > -----Original Message-----> From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion > [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] > Sent: maandag 23 april 2007 10:06> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: We need to start builder with startup option '-loadjavavm'> > We need to start builder with startup option '-loadjavavm'> Posted by Gee, David on 04/23/2007 04:03 AM> > Thanks Hans!!! U r correct I was working with builder only > without the above mentioned startup parameter.> Now the error is not coming...> > But I am facing a new error 'E1114112004 - Could not find the > method.' when I try to execute following piece of code - > > Dynamic result = JavaObject.InvokeStaticMethod( > "org.apache.fop.cli.Main", "main", {'-xml', > 'd:\test\testFC.xml', '-xsl', 'd:\test\testFC.xsl', '-pdf', > 'd:\test\testFC12345.pdf'} )> > main method is already present in above class. Even though I > try to invoke other static methods in the class the same > error is coming up...> > Can u please help?> > Thanks a lot...> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Topic: E1114112008-Could not get the Java VM.>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/12252347>
; > Discussion: Development Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/786303>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll>
; > To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to > unsubscribe.development@elinkkc.opentext.com.> > >
Vikrama_Billava
I have already mentioned the jar files path in Opentext.ini file in following parameter - JavaVMOption_1=-Djava.class.path=myJarfilePath.Still the error :(Is there any documentation available on this???Thanks...