Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Creating subfolder list
Hugh_Mackay
I am wanting to write a report that will return all documents with a certain attribute, that are under a specific folder or its subfolders.Basically select * from dtree where parentid in(all folders under dataid='user selected folder')and attribute = whateverWe are using SQL server 2000 so it rules out CTE or Oracle's Start Connect.Is there a way of using a search or stored procedure to get the folder list I need?Any examples would be a great help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
I was thinking why not use the search interface to generate this report instead, using "From Here (Expanded)" on the folder's search bar?
- Bhupinder
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 11:40 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Creating subfolder list
Creating subfolder list
Posted by
hmackay
(Mackay, Hugh) on 05/08/2007 11:34 AM
I am wanting to write a report that will return all documents with a certain attribute, that are under a specific folder or its subfolders.
Basically
select * from dtree where parentid in
(all folders under dataid='user selected folder')
and attribute = whatever
We are using SQL server 2000 so it rules out CTE or Oracle's Start Connect.
Is there a way of using a search or stored procedure to get the folder list I need?
Any examples would be a great help!
Drane_Matthew
Message from Drane, Matt <
mdrane@hasbro.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
If you're on 9.5 or higher you might be able to use the DTreeAncestors table to give you a parent/child relationship useable by SQL Server 2000. That table is populated for Recommender functionality.
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 11:40 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Creating subfolder list
Creating subfolder list
Posted by
hmackay
(Mackay, Hugh) on 05/08/2007 11:34 AM
I am wanting to write a report that will return all documents with a certain attribute, that are under a specific folder or its subfolders.
Basically
select * from dtree where parentid in
(all folders under dataid='user selected folder')
and attribute = whatever
We are using SQL server 2000 so it rules out CTE or Oracle's Start Connect.
Is there a way of using a search or stored procedure to get the folder list I need?
Any examples would be a great help!