Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
sorting doesn't work for a customized folder
Cecilia_Qian
In Builder, I created a new customized folder subtype (?Myfolder?) by inheriting from "Folder". Everything works fine. But somehow the sorting links ?Name? and ?Type? inside the folder don?t work. By compare a standard folder and this new folder, I find out that when I click a standard Folder, the _BrowseSort() of a standrad Folder called ?DocNodeCmd.URL?, while _BrowseSort() of the new customized folder called DefaultWebNodeCmd.URL for the following line in _BrowseSort():Object browse = .Cmd( "Browse" )Any idea why? Or if you have any other ideas to make the sorting work for a customized folder, please shed some lights.Thanks.Cecilia
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet