Message from Steven Osborn via eLinkJust in case any LiveReport users out there would like to know moreabout WebReports, I thought I would forward this note about the new"WebReports Design I" course that has been getting very positivefeedback from the four different groups of delegates who have attendedit. For report developers looking for advanced training includingcovering the LiveReport Extensions module (which comes bundled withWebReports) there is a follow-on Advanced Workshop available. [LiveReport Extensions offers parameterized SQL templates, unlimitedinput and substitution parameters, improved performance with the abilityto turn off cursor mode and the ability to run read-only queries withouta transaction.]If anyone is interested in attending the next scheduled course thedetails are as follows (please contact Mark Sekulich for more info):Regards,Steve.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------I would like to inform you of a special, upcoming training session onLivelink WebReports Design May 31 and June 1. These courses are beingoffered at our Waterloo, ON location.For more information and to register for these courses, please visit thefollowing sites: WebReports Design I:
http://www.opentext.com/training/coursedetails.html?id=1507 Advanced WebReports Workshop:
http://www.opentext.com/training/coursedetails.html?id=1510 Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact meat your convenience.Best regards,Mark J. SekulichAccount Executive, Learning ServicesOpen Text CorporationOffice: 773.349.4049Fax: 866.281.8022 email: msekulic@opentext.comwww.opentext.com/training