Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Document URL (edit mode)
Hugo_Torres_(hugotorres_-_(deleted))
I am implementing an EAI JAVA API that uses LAPI to interface with Livelink. One generic service I need returns the URL of a Livelink document.code:url = "http://" + this.httpHost + ":" + this.httpPort + this.downloadLocation + object.toString("OTDataID");This will create a URL, for example:
http://nlvdhq31.sn-eu.asml.com:15000/livelink/livelink/open/32407I
also to open this document in 'edition' mode. How can I do this?I tryed:
http://nlvdhq31.sn-eu.asml.com:15000/livelink/livelink/edit/32407with
no success.Please advice.Best Regards,Hugo Torres
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Greg_Griffiths_(ggriffiths_-_(deleted))
Hugo, The format of the Livelink URL for the document view is as follows :
http://www.myserver.com/Livelink/llview.exe/myWordDoc.doc.html?func=doc.View&nodeId=1234docTitle=myWordDoc.docor
if you want to include the complete Livelink header bar as well the URL would be
http://www.myserver.com/Livelink/livelink.exe?func=ll&objId=1234&objAction=viewheader
insystems_rnd_insystems_rnd
Do you know how the URL changes if you want to open the document for edit leveraging the Livelik Edit ActiveX component?