Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Recursive Groups by User
Kevin_To
I need to write a live report that will return a recursive list of groups to which a user belongs. Currently, I can return a list of groups that a user directly belongs to, but since groups can be nested, the user may belong to other groups by being in a group. I'd like the list returned to be the same as what the user would see if they performed a "My Groups" lookup.Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Frank_Hong
I am also in thes same boat running oracle 9iWould appeciate a response
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
Please see the solution in this thread and let me know if it helps:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=2257351&objAction=view
- Bhupinder
------------------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math., B.Ed.
Senior Product Specialist, Customer Support
Open Text Corporation, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Customer support e-mail: support@opentext.com
Customer Support Telephone: 800-540-7292
------------------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Thursday, August 30, 2007 11:53 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Ditto - Can Someone at Opentext Respond
Ditto - Can Someone at Opentext Respond
Posted by
laafb05user14
(Hong, Frank) on 08/30/2007 11:49 AM
In reply to:
Recursive Groups by User
Posted by
kevinto
(To, Kevin) on 05/17/2007 12:42 PM
I am also in thes same boat running oracle 9i
Would appeciate a response