Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
How to create a workflow status report with filter permission
Na__Lin_(username@genzyme.com4_-_(deleted))
Hi,I have a workflow status report, but I need to filter the permissions for the user who is running this report. Is it possible to filter permission, i.e. if the user is a part of management group of the workflow then only show the workflow status in the report.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jim_Coursey
Message from Coursey, Jim <
jim.coursey@ngc.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
You can put all your workflow managers in a group, make the group the workflow managers, and only give permissions on the corresponding WSRs to that same group - if you can't see it, you can't run it.
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:27 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
How to create a workflow status report with filter permission
How to create a workflow status report with filter permission
Posted by
genzymeadmin4
(Vepa, Sunitha) on 07/11/2007 10:21 AM
Hi,
I have a workflow status report, but I need to filter the permissions for the user who is running this report. Is it possible to filter permission, i.e. if the user is a part of management group of the workflow then only show the workflow status in the report.
Na__Lin_(username@genzyme.com4_-_(deleted))
Thanks Jim for reply.I am writting report for existing workflows, so I will need some more than what you suggested. I will appriciate further input from you.