Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Creating groups with LAPI 9.5
Nick_Lofaro_(nicklofaro_-_(deleted))
I have to create some 800 groups in a new install. Does anyone have the code to do this with LAPI?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nair_Krishnankutty_(nairkrishnankutty_-_(deleted))
You do not say which language you would like to do this in.Here is a java sample that creates users from a csv file.You may just need to change the call to CreateGroup .This isof course if you can follow the code.Otherwise there should be Syntergies bulkloader I think which can do this.The communities web site that I put this code is broken nowHence the file is attached as BulkAddUser.txt if you rename it to java you should probably be able to use/understand it.Usual disclaimers apply...