Here is the file from the 9.6 SDK.
The file is not under source control for 9.7, I will try to figureout why it was removed from source.
Jason
From: eLink Discussion:Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 11:42 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Javamodule and livelink 9.7
Javamodule and livelink 9.7
Posted by fbataille (Bataille, Fran?ois) on 07/25/2007 12:39 PM
Hi I tried to install javamodules with livelink 9.7. When I launch the setup (which is in the directory javaModDevSetupof the builder), it failed the build. The error is: C:\OPENTEXT97\builder\javasdk\config\JavaModDevSetup\build.xml:60: Warning: Could not find file C:\OPENTEXT97\builder\javasdk\config\JavaModDevSetup\util\Eclipse\javamodules_elf.launch to copy. I verify and this file is not in the util/Eclipse path...
[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]
Discussion:
Development Discussion
Livelink Server:
Knowledge Center
To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to unsubscribe.development@elinkkc.opentext.com.
I just got the message, I’ll get back to you soon….
Jason McPeak
From: eLink Discussion:Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 8:52 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: no answers?
no answers?
Posted by uldis.silovs@digitalmind.lv (Shilovs, Uldis) on 09/20/2007 09:50 AM
In reply to: RE...
Posted by fbataille (Bataille, Fran?ois) on 08/06/2007 05:39 AM
isn't there anybody who have this all working? comon!
Topic:
Looking at this now…
From: eLink Discussion:Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 8:58 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Could you pleas answer previous?
Could you pleas answer previous?
Posted by uldis.silovs@digitalmind.lv (Shilovs, Uldis) on 09/20/2007 09:52 AM
In reply to: RE RE Javamodule and livelink 9.7
Posted by kswidrov (Swidrovich, Kyle) on 07/27/2007 09:12 AM