Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
CSIDE and OScript
Creating globals
Chris_Bowman_(spawaruser1_-_(deleted))
I'm creating a module that requires some functionality to be available to both Livelink users and external users. I don't want to maintain multiple copies of the same script. How do I add scripts to the globals object?Thanks,Chris
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans Stoop
Message from Hans Stoop via eLinkYou can add a script feature to the globals object, just as you can toany other object.You can also drag&drop the feature from one object to another in thebuilder. Hans > -----Original Message-----> From: eLink Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion > [mailto:componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com] > Sent: maandag 6 augustus 2007 20:36> To: eLink Recipient> Subject: Creating globals> > Creating globals> Posted by Bowman, Chris on 08/06/2007 02:29 PM> > I'm creating a module that requires some functionality to be > available to both Livelink users and external users. I don't > want to maintain multiple copies of the same script. How do > I add scripts to the globals object?> > Thanks,> Chris> > [To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]> > ============================================================> > Discussion: Livelink Builder Discussion>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/765419>
; > Livelink Server:>
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll>
; > To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to > unsubscribe.componentbuilder@elinkkc.opentext.com.> > >