Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Workflow/Subworkflow Comments/Dispositions
Robert_Anderson_(robanderson_-_(deleted))
Does anyone have a good report for getting a workflow's comments (including it's subworkflows') ?This is what I have so far...select WSubWorkTask.SubWorkTask_Title "Step", KUAF.FirstName "First Name", KUAF.LastName "Last name", WSubWorkTask.SubWorkTask_DateDone "Date Done", (select WF_Value from Livelink.WFDispositions where WF_WorkflowID = 10856453)"Disposition", WFComments.WF_Value "Comments" from Livelink.WSubWorkTask, Livelink.KUAF, Livelink.WFComments where (WSubWorkTask.SubWorkTask_WorkID = 10856453 or WSubWorkTask.SubWorkTask_SubWorkID = 10856453 ) and KUAF.ID=WSubWorkTask.SubWorkTask_PerformerID and (WFComments.WF_WorkflowID = WSubWorkTask.SubWorkTask_SubWorkID or WFComments.WF_WorkflowID = WSubWorkTask.SubWorkTask_WorkID) and (WFComments.WF_TaskID = WSubWorkTask.SubWorkTask_TaskID or (WFComments.WF_TaskID = 0 and WSubWorkTask.SubWorkTask_PerformerID = (select WWork.Work_OwnerID from Livelink.WWork where WWork.Work_WorkID = 10856453) ) ) order by WSubWorkTask.SubWorkTask_DateDone ASCHowever, it doesn't seem to get those items whose taskid's are 0 (first item in either workflow or subworkflow). I've run into a lot of annoyance with duplicate database entries, and a lot of entries with comments like "Step Name..."Any suggestions?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Robert_Anderson_(robanderson_-_(deleted))
The reason we need this is so that the user can easily print out all of the comments/dispositions from a workflow.I just noticed, also, that the above query does get the initiator's comments (taskid = 0), but not those in a subworkflow whose taskid's are 0. I can get ALL of them, but there seem to be lots of duplicates.The number will be replaced with a %1, too.Thanks.