Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Variation of a Document Hit report for Folder contents
Rich_Morgan
Hey Comrades.. Okay.. I'm so close I can taste it on this one. I've got a need for a report that will allow me to pick a folder, and enter a number of days of history. In the example below I've hardcoded the docid and the number of days of history I want. What I want displayed is the...document name | Number of Views | Date of last hitI've got most of the report but I'm running into 2 problems.. 1st - The hits being returned are for every hit in the audit log, not just the hits within the number of days of history I'm specifying.2nd - The (MS) SQL below runs fine in directly in the analyzer, but in LiveReport form, it doens't like the "<" in my less-than portion of the date statement. Can anyone see what I'm missing?.. (system background, LL 9.7, MSSql 2000)SELECT a.DataID, b.Name, COUNT(a.AuditStr) AS Views, MAX(a.AuditDate) AS [Date]FROM DTree b INNER JOIN livelink.DAuditNew a ON b.DataID = a.DataIDWHERE (a.AuditStr = 'fetch') AND (b.ParentID = '171488')GROUP BY a.DataID, a.AuditStr, b.NameHAVING (DATEDIFF([day], MAX(a.AuditDate), CURRENT_TIMESTAMP) < 30)ORDER BY a.DataIDI'm sure someone has a better (MS) SQL eye than I..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet