Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Projects LiveReports
Nicholas_Smith
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me. We have set up a project template and i need a report whichs lists all active projects, the project name, start date, end date, project owner etc. I cant see what tables i need to query. Could anyone help?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
For tips on creating this type of LiveReport, edit the existing Project-related LiveReports in Livelink to see what SQL is being used, what tables are referenced, etc. These reports can be found under the Personal menu, Reports, LiveReports tab. For example:
Largest Projects (Physical Space)
Least Active Projects In The Last Week
Most Active Projects In The Last Week
- Bhupinder
------------------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math., B.Ed.
Senior Product Specialist, Customer Support
Open Text Corporation, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Customer support e-mail: support@opentext.com
Customer Support Telephone: 800-540-7292
------------------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, August 21, 2007 8:51 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Projects LiveReports
Projects LiveReports
Posted by
axasunuser4
(Smith, Nick) on 08/21/2007 08:46 AM
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me. We have set up a project template and i need a report whichs lists all active projects, the project name, start date, end date, project owner etc.
I cant see what tables i need to query. Could anyone help?
image001.png
image002.png
Nicholas_Smith
Thanks Bhupinder, I didn't spot these reports. I will have a look at them first.Thanks for your quick response,Dave