Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Excel web query to import data via a Live Report
Scott_Wallace
For some time I have used the Excel capabilityFile menuDataImport External DataNew Web QueryThen pasting in the URL to a Live ReportSelecting the yellow arrow pointing to the dataset and choosing import.This has worked without issue until I upgraded to Livelink 9.7Now it's as if the addition of the Return button in the Live Report output is getting in the way of Excel seeing any data.Excel error " The web query returned no data......"Has anyone else seen this and more importantly, figured a way around it. The same procedure against a 9.5 instance works without issue. See attachment for exact error
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Scott_Wallace
I've since uninstalled the module LiveReport Extensions and this gets rid of the Return button but Excel still gives the same error