Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
The assembly 'LAPI_SSPIp' could not be loaded
Kristy_Shen
I'm trying to deploy a LAPI application that was written in ASP.NET C# to a test environment. But I get the 'the assembly 'LAPI_SSPIp' could not be loaded" error. Please see attached. Anyone have any insight into this issue?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Louis_Routhier
I found the solution to this lately after a couple a years wondering: C dlls dependencies.In fact, the solution may vary depending on the way you're using LAPI. If you use direct connect through LLServer port, then you could simply delete LAPI_SSPIp.dll.On the other hand, if you use HTTP tunneling, then you need to copy LLKERNEL.dll and LAPI_BASE.dll somewhere your application could find them. If you copy the dlls in the bin folder, then simply put the dlls there but if you'Re using a signed version of LAPI in the GAC, then you need to drop them somewhere in a folder listed in the PATH environment variable. A good place is system32 but you need Admin rights to write there.Hope this helps.
Kristy_Shen
Thanks for your help
It worked after I deleted the LAPI_SSPIp.dll from the bin directory that contained my app's binaries.