Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Projects of a Given User
Rees_Williams
I found a LiveReport in the standard set named "Projects of a Given User" This would be just what I need, but when I run it I actually get "Groups of a Given User" :-(The SQL is:select name from kuaf where id in (select id from kuafchildren where childid=(select kuaf.id from kuaf where name=%1)) and not (name = 'Members'or name = 'Coordinators' or name='Guests')Could someone suggest a simple a tweak to make it do what I want ?Alternatively, does someone have the code for "Projects of a Given User"?(My SysAdmin is away and I'm a bit stuck)Thanks Kevin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Greg_Griffiths_(ggriffiths_-_(deleted))
Kevin, you will need to amend the following section :childid=(select kuaf.id from kuaf where name=%1)to something like childid in (X)Where X is a SQL query that will return the list of users you want or you can use a CSV string of userids.