Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
CSIDE and OScript
Workflow Questions - Newbie
tpeimei
Hi,To satisfy a business process, I have a couple of requirements1. A workflow attachment needs to be locked upon initiation?2. The workflow, once completed, cannot be deleted from the system?3. Need to trigger an event when a workflow step has been reassigned.For the first requirement, I am using DAPI updateNodeRight method Is this the correct way to do it?For the second requirement, I am removing the management permission and changing the owner and manager to a dummy user. Is there any alternative to this?Can someone help me with a few suggestions on how to go about satisfying the third requirement?Cheers!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Greg_Griffiths_(ggriffiths_-_(deleted))
for the second one I'd be tempted to simply patch the NodeDelete method of WF so that a check is done to see if the doc can be deleted so that Admin and SysAdmin users can be covered as well.