Where to begin?1) Are you sure ID has some value? Is it an integer?2) Are you sure that ID has the value of a valid user or group?
3) What is thevalue of the return status of the function call? If it isn’t OKAY thenwhat is the error message?
4) What is thevalue of attributes?
Howard ___ Howard Pell Senior Technical Educator Liaison, Special Projects Open Text Corporation www.opentext.com (519) 888-7111 Ext. 2203
From:eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 20074:22 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: GetUserOrGroupByID(ID,attributes)
GetUserOrGroupByID(ID, attributes)
Posted by biopkomawar (Komawar, Pranjali) on 10/24/2007 03:38 PM
Hi, I am trying to use the GetUserOrGroupByID(ID,attributes) method in a LAPI/Java program. However after passing the ID , the output variable 'attributes' which the LAPI document states to be of datatype Record returns nothing (no values). I have defined attributes as LLValue attributes = new LLValue().setRecord(); Please help ....what am I missing.... Thanks