Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Input - Type - Container (specific folder)
unknown_user3
Is it possible to restrict a livereport Input (Browse for a container) to start from a specific Container/Folder?I shall appreciate a quick reply on it.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
If you mean, when the user clicks the "Browse" button to select a container, getting Livelink to start browsing from a specific container, than the answer I think is no, this is not possible (at least, not out of the box).
- Bhupinder
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Monday, November 26, 2007 9:10 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Input - Type - Container (specific folder)
Input - Type - Container (specific folder)
Posted by
dolene01user3
(Kuncheria, Minu) on 11/26/2007 09:04 AM
Is it possible to restrict a livereport Input (Browse for a container) to start from a specific Container/Folder?
I shall appreciate a quick reply on it.
Jim_Coursey
Message from Coursey, Jim <
jim.coursey@ngc.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
I believe the user also needs at least see contents to all higher level containers, including the Enterprse, to be able to use Livelink Explorer to open a container.