Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Connecting through a Java URLConnection
Greg Reckenwald
Has anyone made this type of connection to livelink? I know I've seen it before, but that was years ago and I can not recall how the session was created. I believe the variables or cookie info was passed through somehow, but the details are vague at best. Also, if anyone knows how I would go about creating a SSL connection by the same means, it would greatly be appreciated.Thanks in advance!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Carsten_Kulms
The LLSession class can be initialized to `tunnel? through HTTP, and then also SSL can be activated. So I see no need to use Java URLConnection.Please have a look at the documentation or the attached example.[Sorry for the delay, I had some rouble posting to this discussion]