Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
CSIDE and OScript
Issue with installation of livelink on suse linux 10.2
akolarka@opentext.com
Hi,I have installed oracle 10g clinet successfuly on liunx 10.2 and can able to conncet to oracle 10g server through the command: sqlplus system/manager@qasdbbut when i try ot install the following livelink version i am getting the attached error.livelink_filterpack_linux_en_US-1.0.3.6.tarlivelink_linux_en_US_utf8-9.7.0.tarI checked the enviromental variable as well the runtime enviroment for which i am attaching the logs.I have checked for driver in the below mention location, the drivers (classes12.zip,ojdbc14.jar) are present which is required for making the connection with oracle server./u01/app/oracle/product/10.2/client_1/jdbc/libthe Ip of the machine is 10.208.1.98 logins: user: oraclepassword: livelinkit would be great if i get some help in this regards to reslove this issue.Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
akolarka@opentext.com
Hi I am attaching the error file for this topic
akolarka@opentext.com
Hi, I am attaching the log file for the same.Plesase let me know if need more information on this.Thanks