Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
To query size of all documents
unknown_user3
Is the below query accurate to get the size of all the documents in the system (including all versions)SELECT SUM(datasize/1024)"Size KB" FROM DVersData
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
That query gives you all versions sum of all versionable objects.Workflow maps,category definitions etc are also versioned objects.So if you wanted only Document subtype then I would filter the system for non subtype=144 against dtree objects and deduct that form this big sum.Most non-container objects in livelink has probably versions associated with them as well.For Oracle,if I wanted sum of all my category version objects something like( I did not test this)SELECT SUM(datasize/1024)"Size KB" FROM DVersData where Dversdata.docid in(select dataid from dtree where subtype=131)