Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
New Live Report that shows what folders have files in them
Scott_Clauss_(scottclauss_-_(deleted))
I'm in need of a new Live Report that shows which folders in the library have files in them. I would like to display the folder name, folder name, who modified, etc. Any thoughts?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tim_Hunter
scott try this for a reference start
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll?func=ll&objId=3680068&objAction=view
Steve_McDonough
Hello Scott,You might find a report that I use helpful. The SQL to the report:SELECT * from DTree WHERE SubType IN (0, 202) Order by ChildCount DescThe format is LiveReport, the record limit I use is 25, but you can expand it and I have Display Columns (ChildCount, DataID, ParentID and ModifyDate) which you can change. The report is attached. I hope that it helps,Leon