Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Changing Privledges in Profile
unknown_user3
Livelink Directory Services 2.3.1 In LDAP Read Only parameters we have set 'Log-in enabled' and 'Public Access'. If I manually change the priviledges of a user e.g want to disable its 'Public Access'. After synchronization will that user's 'Public Access' will again enabled or remain disable (from experiment I have seen that if priviledges of a user are changed in its profile, it remain unchanged even after synchronization with the Active Directory). Actually I want to make sure.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Dwayne_Cornelius
The active user privileges are set only when the user is created, but not when he's updated. The exception is when a user is disable. In this case, all privileges are removed.