Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Updating attribute value using LLWS 971
Sander_Hofman_(shofman@opentext.com_(Delete)_24724
Hi,Using LL webservices to try to update an attribute value of a document. The only thing I can update is the description field, which I don't know what it is used for.When I debug the code I am able to modify the value of the attribute in Visual Studio and update the node. The modification is saved in LL. But there should be a method for this, but which one is it?I am using the following code: //Get the document node DocumentManagement.Node doc = docman.GetNode(otAuth, 6731); //Get the metadata DocumentManagement.Metadata md = doc.Metadata; //Get the 1st category DocumentManagement.AttributeGroup ag = md.AttributeGroups[0]; //Get the 1st attval DocumentManagement.DataValue attval = new DocumentManagement.DataValue(); attval = ag.Values[0]; attval.Description="t789"; //update the att value doc.Metadata = md; docman.UpdateNode(otAuth, doc);
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet