Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Problem with oracle output and LiveReport
Uldis_Silovs
Hello everyone!I'm using Livelink with Oracle db.I need to prepare and then execute a complicated SQL query.I'm preparing this query within PL/SQL block (or this can be done also in a stored procedure).For example:declare sString varchar(255);begin--query will be more complicated with different calculations within this block select Name into sString From Dtree Where DataID=2000; dbms_output.put_line(sString );end;I receive results from SQL command line, BUT no results when I run this block in LiveReport.Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
I think it could be because dbms_output.put_line(sString ); is an SQLplus package that LiveReport does not know about.If possible create a temporary table and re-run this.
Tim_Hunter
Look into a table function maybe? I don't understand what you are trying to accomplish.