Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Item handler and performer callback
Anthony_Hall
I need to be able to assign a workflow item handler step to a user specified in a workflow attribute. The regular painter controls for an Item Handler don't allow you to choose a performer from data, so I have created a simple script - basically taking the example from the online help - to do this.However, now I note the Event Scripts page for an Item Handler doesn't have a Performer script select box. My new script shows up for User steps, but of course they can be assigned to attribute values through the standard Livelink interface.Is there any way to accomplish this (through scripts or otherwise)?(It may be relevant that this is the first module I have tried developing since completing the Builder course in June, so I don't really know what I am doing ... ;-)Anthony Hall
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jeff Lang
The IH step does not allow for setting the Performer callback in the standard configuration. I can't remember why I did that. Probably for no specific reason.This patch will allow the performer callbacks to be selected for an IH step. The patch should work for 9.5 - 9.7.1