Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Document URL using LAPI
Gaurav_Sharma
Hi, I need to retrieve the document URL using the document object ID. I tried GetURLAddress function but it does not return any value( even if the document ID is correct). Also what are URL objects ? Please let me know how to retrieve the open text document URL using LAPI.Regards,Gaurav
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
First of I am logged in as anair@alitek.com not anair of opentext....This is for the benefit of the KB administartor..pls ignore******************************Document subtype=144URL subtype=140if ou go to your PWS and add a URL and in its specific add
http://hotmail.com
then the lapi call would return the http address.*****************************To get the http address of the LL install eiether you would need to know or you could execute a query called select * from agentconfig.The URL column contains the full adress of livelink for notification purposes.You just have to append the document id and the objacation creatively