Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Logon Audit Event - Users who have not logged in within the last 60 days
Patrick_Windsor_(pwindsorj_-_(deleted))
I am trying to write a report that will list users that have NOT logged into Livelink within the last 60 days, but I can not come up with the correct SQL statement. Anyone write anything similar to what I am trying.We are running LL 9.7 on MS SQL Server.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
Try the SQL here and let me know if it helps:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/12475615
- Bhupinder
----------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed.
Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology
Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
----------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Wednesday, August 27, 2008 4:53 PM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Logon Audit Event - Users who have not logged in within the last 60 days
Logon Audit Event - Users who have not logged in within the last 60 days
Posted by
pwindsorj
(Windsor II, Patrick A) on 08/27/2008 04:50 PM
I am trying to write a report that will list users that have NOT logged into Livelink within the last 60 days, but I can not come up with the correct SQL statement. Anyone write anything similar to what I am trying.
We are running LL 9.7 on MS SQL Server.
Patrick_Windsor_(pwindsorj_-_(deleted))
Bhupinder,Thanks or the quick response. I should have clarified that I had tried the query: SELECT FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME, NAME FROM KUAF WHERE TYPE = 0 AND DELETED = 0 AND ID NOT IN (SELECT PERFORMERID FROM DAUDITNEW WHERE AUDITSTR = 'Login' AND AUDITDATE > GETDATE() – 60)and received the following error:Livelink Error: Error processing request. [[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near '�'. - SELECT FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME, NAME FROM KUAF WHERE TYPE = 0 AND DELETED = 0 AND ID NOT IN (SELECT PERFORMERID FROM DAUDITNEW WHERE AUDITSTR = 'Login' AND AUDITDATE > GETDATE() – 60)] Thanks for your help
Patrick_Windsor_(pwindsorj_-_(deleted))
I made a slight change and received the following error:Livelink Error: Error processing request. [[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'FROM'. - NAME FROM KUAF WHERE TYPE = 0 AND DELETED = 0 AND ID NOT IN (SELECT PERFORMERID FROM DAUDITNEW WHERE AUDITSTR = 'Login' AND AUDITDATE > GETDATE() – 60)]
Lindsay_Davies
Hi Patrick,For this first error, you seeem to have pasted in a special character into the SQL box in Livelink. It got html escaped when it was processed.That came out as '�' which seems to show as an empty box character if I display it in a browser.Just replace any apparent blanks with real blanks and try again.Lindsay
Lindsay_Davies
Hi PatrickLooks like this time you missed off the key word Select at the start of your statement.It just begins NAME FROM KUAFRegardsLindsay
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
If you still get errors of any type after following Lindsay's suggestions, please do the following:
1. Edit the LiveReport
2. Save the resulting page as an HTML page using your browser's File, Save As... Menu option and post the HTML file in this discussion thread, along with the current errors you are getting.
- Bhupinder
----------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed.
Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology
Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
----------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:44 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Second error - an explanation
Second error - an explanation
Posted by
ldavies
(Davies, Lindsay) on 08/28/2008 04:41 AM
In reply to:
Second Error
Posted by
pwindsorj
(Windsor, Patrick A) on 08/27/2008 05:23 PM
Hi Patrick
Looks like this time you missed off the key word Select at the start of your statement.
It just begins
NAME FROM KUAF
Regards
Lindsay
Steve_McDonough
Hello Patrick,We're running 9.7 and MS SQL here and I use the attached report. Try importing this report.Hope it helps,Leon