From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 12:30 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: How to customize livelink using Java web services? How to customize livelink using Java web services? Posted by bmastroianni (Mastroianni, Bettina) on 09/03/2008 12:29 PM Dear all,Since LAPI and old style Oscript programming will soon be disregarded and fully superseded by Java, I was wondering where I can find detailed information on how to customize Livelink from 9.7 SP1 onwards. I've seen a few application notes on here but I'm still not clear how to actually develop any custom web service or any other Livelink bespoke application using Java. Can anyone help?Many thanksRegardsBettina
From: eLink Discussion: Development Discussion [mailto:development@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 12:56 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Can you help? Can you help? Posted by bmastroianni (Mastroianni, Bettina) on 09/03/2008 12:55 PM In reply to: RE How to customize livelink using Java web services? Posted by raymond (Tsui, Raymond) on 09/03/2008 12:45 PM Open Text sources. Can you help? Where can I find a Java based Livelink Developers guide?Many thanksRegardsBettina