Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Dynamic Droplists of folders in Customview
Mahesh_Pinnamaneni
Hi,I have 5 folders and subfolders at the Enterprise WS level.I want to use the customview to change the look and feel.Any ideas how can i dynamically list the folders & subfolders in the Enterprise WS and also the users should be able to see the folders which they have permissions..Thanks,Mahesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
check Greg Griffith's web site to see if you can put a ifarme as part of your customview then maybe you can call a LR/WR combination that will honor permissions.Even web reports have something called a WR powerview.I have seen at another company they emulated a sharepoint skin using livelink xmltransformation.SBTI had coded the transforms and style sheets for them.Pehaps you can take that approach as well.
Mahesh_Pinnamaneni
Thanks Nair