Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Adding results and then calculating average
Lisa_Hart
I need help writing a livereport that will give me the daily average of items added to the system over a period of time. I am using Oracle
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
This should help you get started (from my colleague, Lori Himsl):
Report Title:
Documents - Total Number of Documents Added For Previous Month
SQL:
select count(a.ProviderID) as "Total Number Added Last Month" from providerdata a, DVersData b WHERE a.ProviderID = b.ProviderID and (b.FileCDate >= %1 and b.FileCDate <= %2)
Param %1: Last month-start
Param %1: Last month-end
Format: AutoLiveReport
Let me know if that helps...
----------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed.
Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology
Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
----------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Thursday, October 09, 2008 6:51 PM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Adding results and then calculating average
Adding results and then calculating average
Posted by
lisa.hart@amylin.com
(Hart, Lisa) on 10/09/2008 06:45 PM
I need help writing a livereport that will give me the daily average of items added to the system over a period of time. I am using Oracle