Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Good Oscript Editor
Application_Services_FUJITSU_(fuji_ware03_-_(delet
Hi,I found out that with notepad++ you can define the syntax highlighting and autocompletion for your own language of choice. I've started this for Oscript but I noticed it isn't going to be done quick.So has anyone already done this and wants to share it?Or does anyone has another editor with a syntax file for Oscript?Thank you Wim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
I think OT is planning to unveil oclipse,which I am told will work withing eclipse,I am not sure if somebody was pulling my leg or not.Check with OT
Ilko_Michler
There is severe limits to the custom style in notepas++. All I could manage up to now is the attached merging HTML (problem is the multipleversions of line comments) and OScript specifica to OScriptWeblingo.Hope this helps.If anybody did better, I would be seriously interested - besides the further outstanding solition with eclipe.Ilko
Greg_Griffiths_(ggriffiths_-_(deleted))
Edit Plus has an existing library, not sure how good it is -
http://www.editplus.com/others.html
- others such as TextPad provide information on how to create your own.