Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
LAPI 9.5SP1 - copyObject, how to set category option to merge?
Steve_Mammani
Hi,1. I'm copying a folder from the EP WS to a project folder and I want to be able to tell the copyObject functioon to merge the categories of bioth folders.Is there any way to do this, I know you can set a few permissions related options in the copyObject function (I'm using Java) but there seems to be no way to tell that function that I want the copied folder to "inherit" the target's folder Categories.Perhaps someone already encountered the same issue and has a working solution.2. Another question I have is, if there is a automatic way to apply categories down to all sub-items or do I have to loop through the folder hierarchy myself and set the category for each item individually?Thanks for you help.cheers,Steve
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet