Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Workflow Audit
Nicholas_Smith
Hi, I am trying to create a livereport to tell me the date started and date completed for a step in archived workflows. The problem I have is that the step in question is contained in a loopback so that it will often have several iterations. The live report however only pulls through data on the last iteration. How can I report on all of the steps start and completed dates?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhupinder_Singh
Message from Bhupinder Singh <
bsingh@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
What if you query the WWorkAudit table? In particular, you can look at the WorkAudit_Date, WorkAudit_TaskID and the WorkAudit_TaskIterNum columns. The WorkAudit_TaskIterNum column contains the iteration number to uniquely identify a specific iteration of a specific step for auditing purposes.
- Bhupinder
----------------------------------------------
Bhupinder Singh, B.Math, B.Ed.
Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology
Open Text, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
----------------------------------------------
From:
eLink Discussion: Livelink LiveReports Discussion [mailto:livereportsdiscussion@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Friday, November 07, 2008 8:37 AM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
Workflow Audit
Workflow Audit
Posted by
axasunuser4
(Smith, Nick) on 11/07/2008 08:35 AM
Hi, I am trying to create a livereport to tell me the date started and date completed for a step in archived workflows. The problem I have is that the step in question is contained in a loopback so that it will often have several iterations. The live report however only pulls through data on the last iteration. How can I report on all of the steps start and completed dates?