Hi,I LL951 we ahd made soem customization to browseview.html fiel in webnode, do that when you click a document link it opens in edit mode instead of read-only.In LL971, I see that the browseview.html fiel has changed completely. I dont' see how the URLs are set for each item. I think it ahs moved to javascritp file. In 951, we had code as below;if nodeRec.Catalog == 0 ;webNode = webNodes.GetItem( nodeRec.subtype );promotedCmds = webNode.CmdsPromote( prgCtx, nodeRec, "displayPromotedDetails" );open = webNode.Cmd( "open" )//custom;if nodeRec.SubType == 144;for promotedCmd in promotedCmds;if ( promotedCmd.Name == [LLIAPI_LABEL.Edit] )|| promotedCmd.Name == [WEBDOC_MENULABEL.Download] && nodeRec.MIMETYPE == 'application/pdf' );edit = TRUE;break;;end;end;end//******************end ;if browseViewType == 2 // large icon view;if ( alternateValue % 4 ) == 0 ;end
//custom;if nodeRec.SubType == 144 && edit | `%LStr.Format( '%2', promotedCmd.Object.URL( request, nodeRec ), webNode.IMGLarge( nodeRec ))` | ;else `%Lopen.DisabledUnescapedLink( prgCtx, request, nodeRec, webNode.IMGLarge( nodeRec ), Undefined, data.NextURL )` | ;end//*******************end
Any idea on how to do the same thing in LL971?thanks