Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Multithreading for LiveLInk Extraction
Dotty_Civita
Hi,I had a question on multithreading for extraction earlier. I was susccessful in implementing Chris's easyLAPI for extraction and it really improved the performance. I was continuing my multithreading experiment with the EsayLAPI and with 2 threads i was about to almost reduce the time to half. For more than 2 threads there werent any change at all. I figured out there is a thread count in opentext.ini file in LLserver of livelink which controls the number of threads. I did some manipulation on this and still there haven't been any change. Is there any other bottlenecks that would prevent more than 2 threads from working in parallel?I did a netstat and i can see the connection established for all the threads.Any pointers would be really helpful.Thanks,Rikesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet