Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
CSIDE and OScript
Bulder and WebDav
Sven_Denfeld
Hi,I found a nice document, but the steps explained in the document will not work...When I run ll as a service, WebDav woks fine. But starting the Builder with the tip from the doc... no result.Any ideas?regardS
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/Application_Note_-_Components_Do_Not_Load_in_SDK_Builder_Without_Modified_Settings.pdf?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=14803126&docTitle=Application Note - Components Do Not Load in SDK Builder Without Modified Settings.pdf&vernum=1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Greg_Griffiths_(ggriffiths_-_(deleted))
there is a patch from OT for the Builder which will get all the Java components working, which includes WebDAV
Sven_Denfeld
ty,but I forgot to mention, that I use the 9.7.1 Builder.I cannot find a patch for 9.71 and this issue. Maybe you can post a link.regardsS
Greg_Griffiths_(ggriffiths_-_(deleted))
I believe that this is a support issued patch so you should contact your local OT Support Desk.
Greg_Griffiths_(ggriffiths_-_(deleted))
You can also use the directions at
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/Application_Note_-_Components_Do_Not_Load_in_SDK_Builder_Without_Modified_Settings.pdf?func=doc.Fetch&nodeid=14803126&docTitle=Application Note - Components Do Not Load in SDK Builder Without Modified Settings.pdf&viewType=1
to achieve this.