Ruud,
Here is the solution to one of theexercises my students do in the Introduction to LAPI training course. It listsALL groups and ALL users in each group in a hierarchy. I’m sure you canmodify it to suit.
Best regards,
Howard
---
Howard Pell
Senior Technical Educator Liaison, SpecialProjects
Open Text Corporation
www.opentext.com
Office: (519) 888-7111 Ext. 2203
Mobile (519) 574-2248
From: eLinkDiscussion: LAPI Discussion [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: 2009-Feb-10 9:42 AMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Misunderstood
Misunderstood
Posted by oranjadmin (Bax, Ruud) on 2009/02/10 09:40
In reply to: RE List members of a group
Posted by cmeyer (Meyer, Christopher) on 2009/02/10 08:49
Christopher, I think you misunderstood my question. I don't want to know the members of sub-groups. I want to know who is in this group. How can I get the memberinfo out of the LLValue object I get when using ListMembers. In plain English: I want to know the names of the users in a specific group. Regards, Ruud