Seetha,
I’m not exactly sure what sequence you use to attempt toresolve this issue. You first need to apply the patch and then access the 'ConfigureAuthentication Source' page and save changes. After doing this, the patch needsto stay in place.
Thanks,
-Mark
From: eLink Discussion:Livelink Directory Services Discussion[mailto:directoryservices@elinkkc.opentext.com] Sent: Friday, April 03, 2009 5:48 PMTo: eLink RecipientSubject: Same issue but fix does not work
Same issue but fix does not work
Posted by seetha.valluri@varian.com (valluri, seetha) on 2009/04/03 17:45
In reply to: Just to be sure, this is the important part of our web.xml in the...
Posted by rainermeller (Meller, Rainer) on 2009/02/24 04:41
Hi in LL 9.7.0 (clustered) I upgraded DS to 3.0.0 with windows authentication and username only. 'MyHome' was working fine, but now I get the same 'Unrecoverable Error'. As per this discussion thread, I clicked on the OK button of the Configure Authentication source, which did not fix the problem. Should I still install the patch 07144.txt?? Secondly the web-xml does have /*.do/ as url-pattern. Should I really require /home.do/* instead??
[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]
Topic:
Directory Services and 'My Home'
Discussion:
Livelink Directory Services Discussion
Livelink Server:
knowledge-wlweb01
To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to unsubscribe.directoryservices@elinkkc.opentext.com.