Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Get Mime Type using LAPI
Guy_Turton
Hi,I'm building a web service using .NET to get a doc. I can get the doc, however I was wondering how I can get the Mime Type for that doc?Here's what I have:Dim docs = New LAPI_DOCUMENTS(objLLCon)Dim success As Integer = docs.FetchVersion(-2000, livelinkObjectID, 0, "C:\Temp\" & livelinkObjectID.ToString() & ".doc")Here I'm just assuming that it is a Word doc, however, this is not always the case.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Pierre_Nocera
Message from Pierre Nocera <
pnocera@opentext.com
> via eLink
eLink
Hi,
The GetVersionInfo API returns a VersionInfo object in which you have a FileName attribute.
Pierre
De:
eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Date:
mar. 10/03/2009 16:42
À:
eLink Recipient
Objet :
Get Mime Type using LAPI
Get Mime Type using LAPI
Posted by
guy_turton@nexeninc.com
(Turton, Guy) on 2009/03/10 11:37
Hi,
I'm building a web service using .NET to get a doc. I can get the doc, however I was wondering how I can get the Mime Type for that doc?
Here's what I have:
Dim docs = New LAPI_DOCUMENTS(objLLCon)
Dim success As Integer = docs.FetchVersion(-2000, livelinkObjectID, 0, "C:\Temp\" & livelinkObjectID.ToString() & ".doc")
Here I'm just assuming that it is a Word doc, however, this is not always the case.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]
Discussion:
LAPI Discussion
Livelink Server:
knowledge-wlweb01
To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to
unsubscribe.lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com
.
sıɹɥɔ
Message from Chris Webster <
cwebster@opentext.com
> via eLink
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">eLink
[
FileName attribute
]...and MimeType attribute.
From:
eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Sent:
Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:44 PM
To:
eLink Recipient
Subject:
REÂ Get Mime Type using LAPI
REÂ Get Mime Type using LAPI
Posted by
pnocera
(Nocera, Pierre) on 2009/03/10 14:43
In reply to:
Get Mime Type using LAPI
Posted by
guy_turton@nexeninc.com
(Turton, Guy) on 2009/03/10 11:37
Message from Pierre Nocera <
pnocera@opentext.com
> via eLink
Hi,
The GetVersionInfo API returns a VersionInfo object in which you have a FileName attribute.
Pierre
De:
eLink Discussion: LAPI Discussion [mailto:lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com]
Date:
mar. 10/03/2009 16:42
À:
eLink Recipient
Objet :
Get Mime Type using LAPI
Get Mime Type using LAPI
Posted by
guy_turton@nexeninc.com
(Turton, Guy) on 2009/03/10 11:37
Hi,
I'm building a web service using .NET to get a doc. I can get the doc, however I was wondering how I can get the Mime Type for that doc?
Here's what I have:
Dim docs = New LAPI_DOCUMENTS(objLLCon)
Dim success As Integer = docs.FetchVersion(-2000, livelinkObjectID, 0, "C:\Temp\" & livelinkObjectID.ToString() & ".doc")
Here I'm just assuming that it is a Word doc, however, this is not always the case.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
[To reply to this thread, use your normal E-mail reply function.]
Discussion:
LAPI Discussion
Livelink Server:
knowledge-wlweb01
To Unsubscribe from this Discussion, send an e-mail to
unsubscribe.lapi@elinkkc.opentext.com
.