We have a main LiveReport and a subreport which have an interesting problem. Opening the main (initial) report works, and clicking through to the subreport also works. However, when the Return button is used on the subreport, a Page cannot be found message is displayed, the URL in the browser is "
http://ourhostname/livelink/An unknown feature was specified"When I view the source for the subreport page (after it has run, so with data displayed), I see the following around the Return button:function goReturn() {var nextURL = 'An unknown feature was specified';if (nextURL == 'useback') {history.back();} else {document.location = nextURL;};}
|
It seems to me that the nextURL has been incorrectly defined.I have seen reference to the 'An unknown feature was specified' message in the KC, but only around reports which are missing some required columns from DTree. Neither our report nor subreport query DTree at all - or any other standard Livelink table. They just report on a simple custom table in the Livelink database. I have exported the subreport and attached it below.I would also stress, both the report and subreport work fine, displaying correct data. The problem only occurs when you use the Return button on the subreport, which should take you back to the parameters input screen for the subreport, or right back out to the initial report I guess. The subreport and Return button also work fine when the subreport is executed on its own. When that is done, the source for the nextURL for the Return button is:nextURL = '/livelinkadmin/livelink.exe?func=Personal.Reports&objid=0&mode=SHOW&tab=3&sort=name&ntabs=3&action=';We are running Livelink 9.7.0, October 2008 patch, on SQL Server 2005. There are a number of modules installed, the relevant ones are probably WebReports 4.1.1, LiveReport Extensions 3.0.1, and Contract Lifecycle Management 2.0.0. There are no customisations on the reports area.Anthony Hall