Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Easiest way to copy a folder and its documents.
Jonathan_Nachman
Im using the Java/.NET Method of CopyObject(), I was wondering if there is a way where you can set the method to include the documents within the copied folder.im guessing if not, then i would need to iterate through the folders children programatically and copy them individualy.Thank you in advance.Jonathan.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
I am not seeing what you are describing on a LES 9.7.1 with LAPII did a copyObject command of a folder that had three documents and 1 folder.In my new copy I had the 4 items.Then I repeated it with the subfolder with three items so all in all my tree had 7 items.The new copy also had three items.Pls take a look at the sample java file non -prod quality