Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Content Management (Extended ECM)
API, SDK, REST and Web Services
Configure Authentication, LL9.7.1, DS 3.1.0 , IIS 6
wmader
I'm trying to configure authentication using Integrated Windows Authentication, with IIS 6 and Livelink 9.7.1 with Directory Services 3.1.0 I'm relatively new to LiveLink. I'm able to do a LDAP -read-only sysnch successfully but am trying to determine how to configure authentication for single sign-on. Can anyone elaborate on these steps? Thanks in advance - Walt
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Appu_Nair
Since you have tamed the "Synchronization beast" this should be way simpler on IIS.I have a link with screen caps for IIS and IWA That is how I usually set those up."Configuration of IIS web server.doc" can be accessed via the following link:
https://knowledge.opentext.com/knowledge/llisapi.dll/open/16130891
wmader
thanks.... I think I got it working.